Channeled Message from Lady Nada

 4.10.2022 

Channeled Message from Lady Nada

The journey of the Lightworker.

Hello, my dear child of Light. 

I love you. I hear you. I know you. I know your biggest desires and your dreams. 

I am with you since always and together we are the Family of Light.

Your journey here on Earth has not been easy. No way. Since you were born into the template of war. A template that has limited and suppressed you, where your voice could not be heard and your sensitivity could not be revealed.
You have walked a long way and now you are home.
Opening up heart and allowing the Spirit in.

Your heart is the future of this planet.
Now is where new era begins.

Welcome home my dear child of Light.
I love you dearly, I am always here with you!

Together we are walking hand in hand, but it is only you who can ask for help of the Spirit.
And strangely enough, in the darkest times, you are forgetting to do so.

You are never alone my dear child of light!

Hold my hand and expand your wings of sacred knowledge and wisdom, reach out to Spirit and allow it to pour through you; radiating love, unity and peace.

Do you know that there is nothing that you need to do in order to raise the vibration on earth, nothing that involves anyone else but you?
 And even then, there is nothing you need to do. Just be. Just be you.
Flow and move at your own pace through the dark night, the shadow work, the healing journey towards the light and unconditional love, towards the unity consciousness and oneness.
You are enough, you are the change, you are the light, you are the frequency of the new Earth.
No need to rush, no need to do and no need to focus on external.
Just breath.
Breath in, soften your body, feel the earth under your feet, feel the gratitude and peace that Gaia is sending your way, hear the gentle whispers of your Higher Self, your soul and all of your guides and helpers who love you unconditionally.

Breath in, expand yourself while grounding yourself, feel gentle loving touch of the Spirit, soften your body and just let go of everything that your mind is busy with.

We are all one, we are all walking each other home, together with Gaia we are co-creating the new Earth and you are doing/being an amazing job.
Your unique resonance has a tremendous ripple effect and anyone that comes into your presence is immediately changed.

Trust, my dear child of Light, I am here with you always and you are protected and loved, guided and cherished.

You are unique, you are needed, please shine your light and be gentle towards yourself.

Love yourself, trust in yourself!

Yours,

Lady Nada

 

***

Lady Nada
Ray: 7th Ray
Colours: Violet – Pink
Affirmation: I am self-transformation
From: India / Atlantis

 

Lady Nada


Comments

Popular Posts